Web Content Viewer


While it is possible to completely own a company in the mainland, certain industries and trades require a partnership with a local sponsor, depending on the legal form of your company such as those falling under the purview of the Ministry of Health, Federal Transport Authority, etc. As a trusted consultant, SHAMILY BUSINESS CORPORATE SERVICES can guide you through the process of obtaining all necessary powers from your sponsor and legally appointing you as the Managing Director in the Memorandum of Association, notarized by the court.

Our local sponsor services are flexible and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, from simply signing the necessary documents to providing guidance on obtaining necessary permissions from government agencies. Additionally, we can assist you in finding an experienced and well-educated local partner (sponsor) who is readily available whenever their presence is required.